Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Connie’s Purse Launch Party

I know that Friday was Don’t Forget About You Friday! I was so busy with planning the party and working on my two graduates festivities that I didn’t have a chance to post.
I did receive an email from one of Aintee Connie’s co-workers on Friday Toni to remind me and my heart smiled. It was smiling because she remembered and because like most of us she is missing her “Ms. Connie”.
I have some of the best followers. You guys keep up with the blog and notice when I don’t post and that mean the world to meJ.
I had one of Aintee Connie good friends, Gwen tell me that when I don’t post she read the old ones. Aintee Connie’s other friend Red expressed how much she loves “Don’t Forget About You Friday”.
The launch party was a success!!! We had a good turnout in spite of the rainy weather. I know that was Aintee Connie’s doingJ
We had….
Refreshments…

Scentsy Products…

Then we had…
Connie’s Cocktails


Then the ladies made their way down to “Connie’s Purse”.

We had clutch purses, big purses, small purses, plain purses, studded purses and accessories.
If you would like to see some of the fashionable handbags or have your very own Connie’s Purse Party send me an email. I will have them available via the Web by June 1st.”Connie’s Purse” has launched and is ready to soar.

After everyone made their handbag selection. We had dessert which included a Taffy Apple Cheesecake and a fruit pizza.  They were delicious!
The evening ended with a great session of Girlz Talk and boy was it juicy.

Last but not least a keep sake Connie’s Purse cookie made by my friend Toyia.

We had a great time Aintee Connie Style. I really miss her and launching “Connie’s Purse” feels right and it’s an unbelievable feelingJ.

 Have a Blessed Day!
Until next time let’s live life and love life.
Lakeesha

4 comments:

  1. Ernestine Said...
    I knew it would be a success. That was the day the Lord Made, he knew when you lost your Auntie that this is what we needed to carry her memories and spirit on.

    Love U

    ReplyDelete
  2. Red Said...
    I had a great time, everything was beautiful, you did a great job.

    May God continue to use you, I know Connie is so very proud of you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Myia Said...
    You've done it again Keesha Girl - Connie's heart Is Shining & Smiling Very Bright Right Now. I CAN FEEL IT!!!!! sO PROUD OF YOU niece - SO PROUD & wish you many blessings in all your endeavors!!!

    Love you - Aunty Myia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like great fun I love the cookies!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...