Friday, June 10, 2011

Don't Forget About You Friday!!!

HAPPY FRIDAY!!
Welcome to our 5th Don’t Forget about you Friday Event!
Before we get started I wanted to mention that I am 3 weeks away from starting “Connie’s Purse” on line store. I will be selling handbags, accessories and t-shirts. Some of the proceeds will be donated to heart disease and healthy eating awareness. I am so excited to take this experience and turn it into something positive to help others as my Aintee Connie did for me and so many others. Also, I am happy to mention that my mother Aintee Connie’s twin sister Bonnie will be launching her own childcare business as well this fall. I will keep you all posted just in case you are in need of an excellent child care provider. With that being said, let’s get to our “Don’t Forget About You Friday”!!

For the new bees we started, "Don’t Forget About You Friday’s” started about 3 months ago. Every other Friday you have to buy something for yourself and share it with Connie’s Purse followers.  This idea stems from Aintee Connie loving Friday’s and shopping. We will honor her memory by treating ourselves to a little something every other Friday.
This is what I picked up…

I found these glasses…Guess where? Marshall’s and I love them. I want each of you to come over and have a glass of wine with me at some point this summer and share your special memory of Aintee Connie with me. Email me so I can pencil you in.

Aintee Connie’s friend and C0-Worker Toni would like to share her Friday Goodies with us she picked up…

She said that this dress reminded her of Aintee Connie and as I look back at pictures she did have a dress similar to this.


She also got jewelry. We all know how much Aintee loved jewelry.

Beautiful...
Thank You for sharing Toni. I know that you miss her dearly and we all share that same feeling. It’s still so hard to process.
Since we are on the subject of jewelry my Aunt Ernestine from Minnesota bought Paris Connie her first jewelry box and bracelet.
Aunt Ernestine & Paris

Isn’t it adorable and so Aintee Connie likeJ

If you would like to share your “Don’t Forget About You Friday” purchase please leave a comment or send me an email at Conniespurse@gmail.com.
Until next time let’s live life and love life. People will still Love you if you Love yourself.
Our next “Don’t Forget About You” session will be Friday, June 24, 2011.

Happy Shopping!!!!!
Lakeesha

3 comments:

  1. Good morning to you, and yes we need each other. Sometimes life will throw you a curve.
    But when we get a chance to have a glass of wine (caffeine free water) I will tell all and you can tell me all.

    Love you.

    Hattie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dearest Lakeesha
    I just love how you continue to honor your beloved Aintee Connie and bless all of us by sharing these precious memories!

    I am so excited for your new venture - congratulations!!!

    And...Paris is soooo adorable!!

    Love,
    Concetta

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lakeesha,
    I'm a little late commenting on your "Don't Forget About You Friday" post but I couldn't find anything to buy for myself until today. Went to TJ Max and found an orange leather purse. Orange is my favorite color and, of course, a PURSE fits right in on Connie's blog! So...hope you'll accept this late addition to the party:-)
    So excited about your new venture...can't wait to see what you come up with. And little Paris is beautiful. Isn't it fun to have a new baby to hold?
    Your blog girlfirend, Cheryl

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...