Wednesday, March 23, 2011

"Favorite Things"

Birthday Gifts and a Few of My Favorite Things
Hello,
I’m back…I took a little mini break from everything to celebrate my Birthday and I had a good time.
Thank You so much for all of the Birthday Wishes.
I would like to share some of the gifts I received and a few items I think every girl would love.
I would like to introduce you to the latest addition to “Connie’s Purse” Blog.

Aunt Ernestine from Minnesota gave me this very cute initial bag. Isn’t it cute? I love it! Thank you Ernestine, this is definitely something Aintee Connie would have given me.

My husband and the kids bought me this Wii Fit game.

Here is the deal. I had a gym membership paying $50.00 a month and I never had time to go. I’m not a morning person and I was too tired to go after work. This is the perfect gift for me because now I can work out at home at my own pace and save $600.00 a year. I have also found that it draws the whole family together because everybody wants to try. I love having my family together especially in a house full of teensJ. I would recommend this game for people with busy schedules that still want to work out and get fit.

My sister sent me this beautiful  fruit bouquet from edible arrangements.

This is a great healthy gift to give  and it makes a nice center piece on the table too. The fruit was so good. Thank You Sister!!!

My good friend Stephanie and Sabrina who’s like sisters to me got me a watch. A lady can never have too many watches. My pastor once said, “A man without a watch has no place to be”. I love that phrase because time is importantJ.

They also gave me this Victoria Secret Shimmer Mist. It’s the perfect light mist with a delicate scent. It has a light glow with a shimmer. It’s very nice to put on when you are going out and have on a sexy dress and want your skin to have a little extra glow to it.
If you have some favorite things or tips you would like to share. Please leave a comment or send me an email and I will share it on the blog.
Remember…This Friday is our "Don’t Forget About You Friday’s". I can’t wait to see what items we all have.
Until Next time live life, love life and enjoy your favorite things.

Lakeesha

4 comments:

  1. Hi LaKeesha Found you via Very Cherry World. Im your new follower! I would love it if you stopped by to visit me & follow if you so desire! Seems like aunt Connie was something! Oh Happy B/Day!! Looks like you had a nice one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice, like I said before you are blessed in many ways and you better know it.

    Hattie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice message today. Wonderful birthday gifts. You are a Blessing to people.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Keesha,

    I love your blog its so inspirational keep up the good work. love you! lil sister sabrina

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...