Thursday, February 3, 2011

Ernestine's Memories...My Friend, My Sister

Welcome Back to “Connie’s Purse”

In Today’s Purse we have a Guest Author, Ernestine. Ernestine and Aintee Connie have been sister/friends for over 40 years and today she would like to share her memories with us.

Ernestine Writes…..

To my Family & Friends you know I Miss Connie,

Bonnie and Connie are my sisters from another Mother.  Me and Connie lived in the same building until I moved to Minnesota.  We cooked together, went out together and built many great memories together.  We could go to Happy Hour after work; come home get some rest; take the kids to Bonnie's house and go out again; Yes! We would stay out until 5 or 6 am and didn't spend a dime. We had it like that (smile). I will miss her coming to Minnesota.  I still can't delete her email or her phone number. I know she can't answer them, but just looking at her name when I go through my email and phone contacts reminds me that she is still a part of my life and that won’t change.

She died on my birthday and I will take that as a celebration. We had spoken twice that day (my 60th birthday, 9-28-2010) after we were together on a 7 day Cruise to kick off my birthday.   I will never forget how she set up the hotel rooms & sent me and friend’s restaurants & things to do in the downtown area.    She was ONE in a Million.  I see her smiling now.  Love U Connie.  Yes! She told me about Nordstrom Rack opening on Chicago Ave.  I went and bought a blouse in remembrance of her, because my sister was a shopper.

I truly miss my friend, my sister but you are forever in my heart.
Ernestine


Ernestine leaves us with this Prayer:
"To get something you never had, you have to do something you never did" When God takes something from your grasp. He's not punishing you, but merely opening your hands to receive something better. Concentrate on this sentence.

"The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.” Something good will happen to you today, something that you have been waiting to hear.


 ‘God our Father, walk through my house and take away all my worries and illnesses and please watch over and heal my family in your name, Amen.’  This prayer is so powerful.  A blessing is coming to you in form of a new job, a house, marriage or financially.

 
Ernestine,
Thank You for being a guest author in Connie’s Purse today. Your words touched my little heart and I Love you very much.
Lakeesha

Here's to Ernestine and Aintee Connie's many years of friendship, laughter and love. "Get Your Step On"
Here's To Aintee & Ernestine -Mind Blowing Decisions by Heat Wave

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...